A Glance at NUBB’s Historical Moment
- – In1964, the Royal University of Battambang (RUBB) had been constructed, and officially inaugurated under presided over by the king Norodom Sihanouk on October 31, 1968.
- – 1975-1979, it was a meeting room of Pol Pot’s cadres.
- – 1979-1990, it was a dormitory and military training camp.
- – 1993-1994, it was the residency of United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC) and disable war victims.
- – 1994-1998, it was the Battambang Regional Teacher’s Training School (BRTTS).
- – 1998-2007, it was used by the National University of Management (NUM) as a Battambang Branch.
- – 2007, The University of Battambang (UBB) has been re-established by Sub-degree number 26. RNKr. BK, dated March 21, 2007.
- – October 1, 2008, the University of Battambang has commenced its new academic year.
- – December 15, 2020, The University of Battambang (UBB) has been renamed to National University of Battambang (NUBB) by Sub-degree number 206 ANKr.BK.