ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Asian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Safety (AJAES)
The Asian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Safety (AJEAS) is peer-reviewed scientific journal, was launched in 2015 by the project on “Implementing quality of education & training of the Young UNIversities in rural area of CAMbodia” (UNICAM), co-funded by the Erasmusmus+ Programme of the European Union (see detail: http://unicamedu.com/en/) as part of the University Capacity Building Project.
Aimed at helping Cambodian scientists to share their research findings and improve their writing skills, AJEAS addresses the critical need for information on the status of sustainable agriculture and management requirements of Cambodian agriculture.
The journal publishes original work by Cambodian and foreign scientists on all aspects of Cambodian sustainable agriculture and agro-ecology, including transitions towards agricultural and rural sustainability at farm, community, regional, national and international levels, and through food supply chains. All papers are peer-reviewed by leading national and international scientists and published in English.
Topics covered include:
- – Innovative practices of sustainable agriculture
- – Cropping systems and soil health
- – Agroecology and sustainable food systems
- – Agriculture-environment interactions
- – Economic, social, and philosophical aspects of sustainable agriculture
- – Multifunctional landscapes, conservation, and environmental services
- – Small scale farming and mechanization
- – Crop, and animal value chain
- – Sustainable fisheries, aquaculture, and marine production